When you feel so down
and have no one,
it feels like drowning
in the middle of the ocean,
And no one comes to save you.
I hate the feeling of being left out, and the feeling like you don’t belong so...... maybe, I will
I have ‘friends’ in all different groups, I used to think that was a good thing. Before I realized it meant you never fit in anywhere. You just left out from all of the groups, constantly the background friend that everyone forgets…
I feel like I can’t connect with people as much anymore. With everything that’s happened, I just view stuff differently now. Everyone has at least that one person they can go to and they’ll be there. That one person that’s so special to you... Even the people I thought were those special people I can’t talk to about this.

No comments :
Post a Comment