Assalamualaikum! Whoaaaa long time no see me . where have you been?! I'm sorry la you guys. besides of being so so lazy , I am sooo busy .. Well, eid, exam ya da ya da ya da..
Fyi, I dah pindah sekolah baru~~~ And, this is my first time duduk dalam class yang paling pandai budak lelaki.. yknow, first time in my life time... Wuu, untung ahh Azizi pandai.. Okay, exam baru habis and I dah dapat markah Chemistry yolls.. Okay, ada improvement from before ni.. Bila dapat paper tu macam *OMG!! I can't believe this, I'm gonna kill myself! * Hahaha
Sometimes what we thought of others feelings and thoughts are actually just our thought. If it is good, Alhamdulillah. Go on. Pray for them if it is not, muhasabah. Yeah, muhasabah my dear friends. Do whatever you want to do. Cakaplah apa nak cakap. Mulut orang kita takboleh tutup right? It's normal lah bila masuk sekolah baru ada certains yang tak suka kita kan? Especially girls!! HAHA
I'm proud of who I am; how I ended being the person I am today. But I can't deny the fact that sometimes I wish I'm living in someone else's life. Someone luckier. Yeah, I wish i can. I want to believe in all the compliments that I received and actually reflect on it and be grateful for everything that I have now. I am grateful..but I'm not grateful enough to the point where I feel complete. And I've been praying for that feeling since forever; to feel as if that everything I have now is enough for me.
No comments :
Post a Comment